HOME Alberta Marriage Laws Unique Ceremonies Contact Us



Click here to go back to Home Page

Note: In Alberta, an Alberta Marriage Commissioner conducts civil wedding ceremonies. Marriage Commissioners are appointed by the Alberta government; however, they are not salaried employees nor are they subsidised in any way. In other parts of the world, this person may be called a Celebrant, a Justice of the Peace, a JP, or an Officiant.

Ministers, priests, rabbis, or another clergy member perform religious ceremonies.


Call Lucille today at 780-689-8776



Unique Ceremonies
◦  Commitment Ceremony
◦  Vow Renewal
◦  Sand Blessings
◦  Sharing of Drinks
◦  Hand Fasting
◦  Your Creation
Ceremony Package


Contact Us
Information collected is for the sole purpose of performing your marriage. Your information will not be shared or sold to third parties.